CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

ahh!! I'm losing track of my days


This is a picture of an amusement park next to the daizafu shrine.


ok ok. it's been a while and I forgot to write in here. It's been a while cause i moved up again in class. Supposedly my Japanese got better, but when it comes to speak, I freeze up sometimes. haha The school is great. They really help me a lot. I'm actually in two different conversation classes. One is still in the beginner 1 stage where I need to be polite. well, really in my polite form. And the other we get to be more casual and its more of an everyday form. Kind of what you hear on TV and anime. Though not as advanced as anime. From what I was told, anime has a lot of advanced stuff and high vocab. The news is probably the only thing that is really advanced.

I may get to be on TV literally tomorrow or on Saturday. There's a TV station TNC that will come by the school. They want to interview us and see who has "cool" ideas or recipes on getting rid of the common cold. I guess because its cold season and they want to hear from us foreigners. I want to give them my whiskey hot toddy. We'll see if they pick me, then I'll be on TV!!! yay! For note, I think TNC is the same TV station that did one of my favorite shows, Ainori.

Also, my new classmate is a French girl and she's really cool. Down to earth person. She's very intelligent and speaks three languages already. Another note, I noticed she's the fourth or fifth European who can speak more than two languages. One girl at the school is self talk in Japanese and she's in the intermediate Class. Smart, huh? That motivates me to continue hard when I return home. Well, this french girl is like a hit with the school. She's funny, cute, and she has a good personality. We're planning to have a takoyaki and okonomiyaki party soon, and she offered to make french crepes. mmmmmm. I can't wait. She's funny in a way where she says she doesn't know Japanese well, yet she puts together sentences with no problem. That's a lot if you've studied Japanese with the grammar a lot different from Romantic Languages.

Well, it's cool that coming up we have a 3day weekend. lots of trips planned, yet I have to pick only one since I have to watch my money. When I get paid, I want to go to the Asahi Beer Factory. Free Beer!! Really!!! And I'm planning to go to a musical, or opera, or something with two friends from school on the holiday, Monday. Plus there's a place outside of Fukuoka to get live squid and eat it like sashimi. mmmmm. Lots to do. And then my new friend, she wants to go to Yahoo Dome for the Soft Bank Hawks and Fukuoka Tower. I think she wants to go with me to the Asahi beer Factory. We'll see. At least the factory tour is free.

Oh well, time to study. I have a test tomorrow. Gambatte!!! がんばって!!!

I for got to add another one to my list. To save the eco, they turn off buses at stop lights to avoid more fumes. literally shut off the bus. Funny.

0 comments: