CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A quick post

Yesterday, Saturday the 12th, One great thing and one very bad thing. Unfortunately, I found out my aunt passed away. It's very sad because I grew up with her with her being my mom's sister. We went to the PI and she took care of us over there and then she came to america and she took care of us when we went to Florida too. I will be going home for a day this week to go to the viewing. I don't want to write about this in my blog since this is a private matter and I just wanted to briefly comment since I will not be posting for a while.

travel is limited with the amount of time and immigration issues. I found out in Japan that they limit the amount of people who visit other countries is very limited. It affects me because of the amount of people who travel on the weekends.

On Saturday, a TV station, TNC, visited my apartment to film me. They already visited other students, but I live the farthest from school so they scheduled me for Saturday. I found out they wanted to see what we do in each country to treat the common cold. I made chicken noodle soup. It was okay, but I felt dumb because all the japanese I learned went out the window. I could understand them most of the time but I could barely speak. The show will be on the 31st of this month, maybe I'll get a copy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The TV show was on last week - the soup looked great, and your Japanese was fine! I'll try to upload it to Youtube soon...