CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12/19

its wednesday and I finally got home. i went to the Loft to get a highlighter and notebook, but I really wanted to see this place. it has almost everything. Especially cute girls. haha. But let me start my day...

This morning was a late one. class did not start until 11:00am so I was able to walk around and get to know the other parts of Tenjin. I went to Kego park but I should've waited until nighttime because the lights of course would look better then. So i walked around the stores to see if anything is buyable. I need sweats or something to sleep in, but the store I wanted to go into was closed so I went to the Mister Donut nearby.



This is what I got. The sign said Best Coffee in the World. Eeeeehhhhh! I really just wanted the donuts and the coffee was pretty good. I included a pic of what I got. the chocolate one was ok, It was more of sugar bread. I couldn't taste the chocolate, so I just assumed it was for being healthy. The other donut was better in the sense it had more sugary flavor. This was a french creme and strawberry. Mmmmm. I guess this is why American donuts are so unhealthy. We're all fatties because of the transfat. Mister Donuts are good donuts, as Mcdonalds in Japan is good because of the oils they use to fry the food. If japanese people would try the stuff in America, they would drop dead because of all the transfat and stuff. Time to get off my soapbox.

I'll try to load the picture of the lottery lady who watched me eat all my donuts and drink my coffee. I don't think i was dressed funny or had a lightbulb on my head, but she watched me the whole time. maybe she was trying to hypnotize me to buy lottery. But I had to take a picture.


I also took a picture of the street at the end of the day. the sidewalks reminded me of new york. the rush of people is crazy sometimes. I walked behind my friend because he's taller and bigger, so everyone stepped out of his way. haha. Oh well. I'll try to upload the pictures later. dumb blogger.

0 comments: