CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

weekend

this is a quick one. I just wanted to say how much the people I am sharing the apartment with are just too kind. It's great. Sometimes I feel like an ass and feel I'm getting in their way so I go out of my way to do chores and stuff. What's funny is that I have to do it without them knowing because they'll stop me from doing it. They'll tell me it's someone else's job. So I ask a lot of questions, mainly in practicing my vocab in japanese. Then I learn when they take out the trash. where to take it. that kind of stuff. haha.

Oh yeah, last night, ko-chan's mom made him and us oden. mmmmmmm. home-made oden. very good. I want to find it in the states. hisako-chan is around more since she work normal hours, still long to me though. But she's the one I converse with the most. we rented movies and I watched die hard 4 in japanese. so ironic that i needed an interpreter on some parts for an american movie. haha. hisako-chan told me to visit daifaiku shrine and go to the museum nearby. by the pictures she showed me, it looks beautiful. i can't wait. It'll take a full day so I have to wait for the following weekend. I'm making a plan to go to Fukuoka Tower sometime this week. I'll take plenty of pictures.

Oh well, time to sneak off and do my chores. haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh, hope you did your chores! What have you eaten that's been really good so far?

They had a preview for the 2nd half of SGA. Exciting!

Mom was also asking about her package?

Manny said...

Man, I actually had the same food so far like udon, oden, takoyaki, okimiyake, and yakitori, but the best was the ramen. Hakata is known for its ramen throughout Japan. There's this place that called Ichi-ran. Its one of the best. during lunchtime it has an hour or more wait.