CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 12 and 13



Im losing count of days so the title could be wrong. The last two days have been fun and difficult at the same time. WE started the Beginner 1 class and it's difficult for me to stay in Japanese without asking, "How do you say this in Japanese?" Other times my verb is conjugated wrong or something like that. I'm better written, but this is a conversation class. ha.

I've been talking to the new guys and they have a better knowledge of Japanese. One's from Australia and the other is from New Zealand. Cool guys, they've actually have been around Japan for the past few months. Lucky.

They actually help me out a lot since my vocab is limited. I do like all the teachers in Genki JACS. They all are very helpful and they don't look at you badly if you don't know the word or if you are grammatically incorrect. I feel sorry for them, when they are trying to pull out the word from me. When I get it, they very happy. It's cool. So I make an effort to really study when I get home.

The picture on top is from Fukuoka Tower. The first one is from the way walking to the tower, the second is from the top of the observation deck. It's really tall. But I did notice that this was the time for couples. haha. Probably because of the holiday, but most things to do were for couples as I noticed I was the only single person there. Well, there were a bunch of girls together, but at least they were in a group together. haha. I took more pictures but I'l load them in my photobucket.

After school today, thursday, I went with the Aussie and New Zealander to this restaraunt called Eiyo(?). It had a three floors seperated by the kind of dishes you want. 1st floor was for Japanese pasta dishes, the 2nd was for Udon and Ramen, the 3rd was for Rice Dishes and the fourth was something else, I forgot. We went to the third and I got the Kastudon(?) the pork cutlet fried with eggs and onions on top of Udon noodles. mmmmmm. I wanted to take a pic but my dumb battery was dead.

Afterwards we went into an arcade where they had horse racing. Tiny toy horses racing on a tiny track and everyone bets on it. I think if you have a card you can load your horse in and you raise your skills for your horse. kinda cool. also they had four floors of video games. Next time, Ill bring my camera.

0 comments: