CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Day 6 and 7

well its been a fast two days because of all the studying. The vocab is piling up and so is the new grammar. The Japanese language is very logical. plug in the right word (noun verb) into the correct slot and you can start communicating. Plus the proper way is very proper. Probably to get you to learn the structure, then you can start dropping off words. Japanese is a language used for implying what you mean instead of being too direct.

The food is sooo good here. Funny as it sounds, but i want to go to McDonalds here. the commercials are showing a few special burgers and they look actually healthy. haha. though there is this commercial showing the super tomato and super egg burger. It's almost like in the states that has Carl's Jr with the six dollar burgers. here they are three patties high with an egg or thick sliced tomato to throw on top. mmmmm. I saw a Mos Burger when i was on the bus, but I'm not to sure where so I'll ask my instructors.

I was able to get takoyaki and the famous Hakata ramen. My cool roommate, Ko-chan, bought me takoyaki. And he referred me to the Ramen place, Ichiran. Good place. a good bowl of big ramen costs about 500 yen, then before you drink the broth, you can add for about 80 yen, more noodles. mmmmmm. Also the bento boxes here are really cheap and good. I'm using good a lot because i don't want to sound educated and use a thesaurus right now. But you can have anything from sushi rolls and curry bread to spaghetti and tonkatsu. Plus they have all these desserts. I'm getting hungry now. haha

One last thing. I forgot to mention that I watched Detective Conan recently. Reason why I'm mentioning this is because for a full hour they showed the anime version, then right after they show the live-action version. Funny. I've also been seeing a lot of commercials with American stars. Cameron Diaz does a Soft Bank commercial. Brad Pitt does two, a car one and a Soft Bank one too. I also saw my favorite Anna Tsuchiya on a Soft Bank commercial. I also saw Yuki and Aya Ueto. My roommates get a kick out of me knowing a lot of the actors and actresses. they know I'm an otaku. haha.

Tomorrow I'm going to see if i can hide my tattoo so I can go to the onsen. ha. Jaa ne.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

MMMMMM. FOOD.I haven't checked out your newpics yet. Soon.

Oh and I found a new cool, but expensive place to buy food.Whole Foods! There is one close to my work.

Anyway, keep talking about the food.